Friday, November 20, 2009

November News...

I was lucky enough to be off for my birthday again. I love Veteran's Day. Matt took off too, so we went shopping and ate sushi for my birthday lunch. We also got my birthday cake from Miss Muff'n in Germantown - Strawberry Cake! Yummy!
That night we watched UP, one of my presents. Jack was mezmerized. He watched the whole movie while sitting in his little chair.


Mel and Floyd came over to share some of my birthday cake. We gave Jack a bite, and then that's all he wanted.


This month Jack has also started making kissy lips. If you say, "I love you," then he puckers up for a big kiss. We can't seem to get a picture of the kissy lips, but here is a picture of Matt and him mid-smooch.


We also got the stump in the front yard ground up, and Trent thinks that it is a great dirt pile to play in. I was out and about somewhere, and when I got home this is what I saw.

My sweet boys, although Daddy could have put pants on the little man. :)

Trent is being a good big brother. Everytime he is offered a treat, he insists that Jack get one too. Here is a sucker from the pharmacy that Trent got for Jack. I am pretty sure that Jack appreciated it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment