Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trent Family Christmas

I don't think that I have mentioned that Jack has stayed sick. He had a fever on the Tuesday before Christmas, but we called the doctor who said it sounded viral. "Let it run its course." I am so tired of that quote.


Anyway, Jack seemed to get worse instead of better, so I had to take him to Saturday clinic on the day after Christmas. Luckily, it was pretty dead at the doctor's office, so we got back pretty quick. Come to find out - Jack had an ear infection and bronchitis. We were prescribed medicine and headed home.

My brother Ken and his family and my parents (Nanny and Papaw) came up the day after Christmas to do the Trent Family Christmas. Trent was SUPER excited to have another round of presents. Matt started a big pot of red beans and rice that morning while I was at the doctor with Trent. Nanny and Papaw arrived first with Ken, Amanda, Hannah, and Hollie arriving shortly after. We visited for a few minutes before Trent motivated us to open presents.


Jack loves the tickles and hugs he gets from his Uncle Ken.

Trent and Jack again had a ball opening presents. I think that they like ripping the paper the best. We enjoyed watching everyone's reactions to their gifts.


Nanny and Papaw really liked the blog book too.


Hannah and Hollie liked their iPod shuffles from us.


I got a "bonus" from my parents for killing my first deer. Ha Ha Ha!

The finale was Jack's gift from Nanny and Papaw. They made his gift with their own hands. It was awesome. Jack really didn't know what to think, but Trent enjoyed riding it for him.


Don't you love this Brontosaurus?

We enjoyed red beans and rice, pepperoni bread, and lots of family time. It was another great Christmas!


Jack loves his cousin Hannah. He likes to close her cell phone when she is texting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment