Monday, July 26, 2010

Jack's Birthday Party

We had Jack's birthday party on Sunday, July 25th. Elmo and Sesame Street was the theme.

Here is Jack's cake.


Here was some of the food, a veggie tray. I cut the cheese in the shape of 2's. Yeah, I just typed "cut the cheese." I know Matt is going to comment on that. :)


I made two types of fruit dip and cut the cinnamon chips in the shape of 2's.


I also made Rice Krispy treats in the shape of 2's. Here was some of the decor.


As people arrived they headed to the pool. Here is a picture of Jack with his cousin Hollie. He LOVES his cousins, and they are so good with both of my boys.


We ordered pizza (supposedly Elmo's favorite food), and the kids got out of the pool to chow down on the food.


Jack loved the cake, but he didn't know what to think when he became the center of attention.


Once we started singing "Happy Birthday" he got a little stressed out, and he started biting his finger.


I had to help him blow out his candles, but that was fine because he wanted to eat his cake.


He thought that the cake was so YUMMY!


After we enjoyed the cake, we let Jack open presents. His cousin Hollie helped. Here was one of his presents. He didn't know what to think of these Elmo hands.


It must have been a LONG day because we caught both grandpas passed out on the couch. :)

It was a great day and a great party. It's hard to believe my baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment