Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Fun :)

I finally got my new camera. In the end, it was delivered to our old house, and Matt had to go and get it from the new owner. It is in my possession now, so I am going to leave the rest of the story out...

Yesterday I had a full day of fun planned for Trent...

First, Trent and I went to a birthday party at Pump It Up. He had lots of fun as he always does at PIU. We left there and picked up a Happy Meal for lunch. Trent ate his lunch and went down for a nap pretty well. (Actually, I don't think he slept, but he did stay upstairs quiet for a little while.)

Once Trent and Jack were up, we headed to Hernando, Mississippi, to a farm. The Nannies were meeting us there to enjoy the day together. We made it a little earlier than them, so we had the boys' picture made with a live bunny while we waited. I can't wait to get them back, so I can post them on here. Trent was really good, but Jack just wouldn't smile. It took a little while, but we finally got a good one of the both of them. I will post them as soon as I can!

Then we headed to the playground. The Nannies got delayed due to a wreck on Hwy. 51. We passed it right as the emergency crews got there, but by the time they arrived the whole highway was blocked.

Jack and Trent enjoyed swinging on the playground...

Jack leaned forward in the swing the whole time. I guess he liked watching the ground :)

I guess he just wasn't in a smiling mood

Then Matt and David took the boys on the hayride to hunt eggs while Caroline had her picture made with the live bunny.



"Look what was in my egg!"

Then we headed to the petting zoo. Trent decided to be a pig...


We headed to see the Easter Bunny and take some more pictures. On the way to the farm we talked to Trent about seeing the Easter bunny, and he told us that he was going to hug the Easter bunny and sit in its lap. Well, this is as close as Trent got to the Easter bunny...


So Nicole and I took Jack and Caroline down to take some pictures. Jack was still in no mood to smile, so we got more pictures of a smiling Caroline with a pouting Jack...



Jack just didn't know what to think about that big bunny...


Then we headed to take Trent for his pony ride. On the way the boys wanted to play on the train.


Then after a few arguments, Trent finally rode on the pony. He ended up enjoying it.




On the way out of the farm, Matt had to show what Trent thinks the Easter bunny looks like...


Here is what other kids see...


We left the farm and went to one of our favorite restaurants - Olive Branch Catfish Company.

We enjoyed our day at the farm!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Of course.. I CRACKED UP at the pictures of Matt at the end. I do believe the boy is CRAZY!!!!

    ReplyDelete