Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Frustration or Depression? I don't know....

Well, I have been putting off blogging until my new camera came in, but here I am AGAIN - without a single picture to share.

Matt ordered my camera last week and said he expected it to be here on Monday. Well, today is Wednesday and still NO CAMERA. And, of course, I asked Matt to give me the tracking number or some kind of information so I can see where it is, but he either doesn't have the info or just refuses to give it to me!

Anyway, to change the subject. It has been a busy week so far. We are on the countdown for TCAP. Testing starts the Tuesday after Easter, and I am trying to cram as much knowledge into my students' brains as possible. I don't think it is working either...

Matt's brother Scott came down from Illinois yesterday. He and Matt left this morning to go to Nashville for a UFC event. That leaves me at home alone with the kids and the dog. Overall, today hasn't been too bad. I had to stay after at school for our vice principal's surprise wedding shower. Then I went to Toys R Us. They had all of their Little Tikes stuff (29.99 or less) on a buy one get one free sale. I got 6 new things for the boys.

That was good too because Trent is always better with a new toy. I gave him the bathtub basketball goal that came with 3 basketballs. He was so excited! When we got home he went to the bathroom and took his shoes off and got into the tub. He played in the tub for about 30 minutes, and he was so happy. I gave Jack drums and he LOVES them as well. He patted on those drums for the longest time.

The other good part about giving Trent a bathroom toy is that he wanted to take his bath early. He started asking to take his bath st 5:30. I finally let him take his bath at about 7. He stayed in the tub until he started turning into a prune. :)

Now both boys are in bed, dishes are washed, lunch is packed. diaper bag is ready, and I am about to hit the hay! I still have a lot going on the rest of the week, and I need my sleep while I can get it!

2 comments:

  1. So... are you saying that as soon as he got home... he got in the tub with everything on except his shoes? In a way... that reminds me of how I used to put Scott in the tub to eat his ice cream when he was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he did get into the tub fully clothed except for his shoes. he wanted me to get in too, but I refused. He got over it pretty quickly because he was having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete