Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jack is FULL of surprises!

Jack has had a few firsts the last couple of weeks.

He is crawling everywhere. When I put him down he is off to the races. I lost him yesterday, and he was in his room playing. I put him down in the living room with a bunch of toys, but he had other ideas. This also means that he has found Brodie's food and water bowls. Jack is generally a happy baby, but he HATES it when you tell him, "NO." He starts screaming and gets red faced. See below...


He was so mad at me here!

Jack has also had his first big boy bath with his brother. I sent Trent into the bathroom to get undressed and into the tub while I got clothes and a diaper for Jack. When I went into the bathroom, here is what I found.


They were both beating on the door. Jack adores his big brother and vice versa. They are so cute!


Here they both had to give me a smile!

Jack had a ball once he got into the big boy tub. He splashed and scooted around the big tub on his booty. He figured out that if he lifted his legs up slightly, he could scoot backwards.


I don't know which boy is copying the other anymore...


Bathtime fun!


Jack LOVES to splash. He makes a royal mess of our bathroom every night.

Finally, Matt was setting up my new computer, so he put the laptop on the floor in the living room. We were busy doing things in the kitchen when we heard Trent's Diego game start up. Jack somehow clicked the perfect buttons to start the game on the laptop. He looks like a natural computer geek, huh?

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite blogs so far! The boys are SO precious together.

    Now... it just makes me wonder.... should I post the picture of Matt and Scott in the tub together on MY blog??????

    ReplyDelete