Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trent Makes Me Happy!

I have had a rough couple of weeks. The end of school is always hard. We have tons of deadlines and no time to get anything done. May 4 - 8 was Teacher Appreciation Week. That is a National thing too. That meant that I needed to get stuff for Trent and Jack's teachers. They were supposed to take something different each day of the week, but that is really too much for me to handle. I forgot Tuesday was flower day and had to pick them up on the way to get the boys in the afternoon. Since I was not doing a good job, I decided to pick up the boys and go to Target on Wednesday to get their teachers' gifts. When I got to the daycare this is what was waiting on the door for me.

I swear that this brought tears of joy to my eyes!

AND I was taking him to Target on that day! What are the chances? I had a really bad day at work that day, but I can't even explain how much this simple little thing lifted my spirits and made my day! I love my Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment