Sunday, July 12, 2009

Favorite Toys


Here is a good picture of Jack showing all of his teeth. He is such a cutie pie!

Well, Matt and several of his friends went on a "Guys' Trip" this weekend. They went to Anderson, Indiana and stopped at some roadside attractions on the way. This left me at home with the boys. We have had a fun weekend. We have had friends over every day to swim and play. Nicole, Parker, and Caroline even spent the night on Friday night.

The one thing that I have paid special attention to this weekend is what my children are playing with. I bought Trent several 100-piece puzzles on Friday, and he has enjoyed putting them together over and over. He also has (or should I say had) a gun from Bass Pro Shops that is always a big hit. It doesn't actually shoot anything, but it makes a cool popping noise. To clarify, I did not take the gun away. Trent broke it in half this weekend, so it has gone to trashcan heaven. :)


Here is Trent playing with the Bass Pro Gun. Somehow I don't think this is the definition of a concealed weapon. :)

The other thing that has occupied ALOT of time is a box. Yes, I said a box. I bought a new ottoman for the living room that opens and has space for us to store toys downstairs. Trent calls the ottoman, "A Treasure Chest." Well, it came in a big box, and that box has been a boat, a car, a bed. a skateboard ramp, etc.


Here is Trent using his imagination to make something new with the box. If you notice Jack is playing with a remote control.

Jack LOVES remote controls and phones. I wish they sold toys that looked like REAL remotes and phones because he doesn't seem to care about the ones that look like toys. :)

We have had a fun weekend, and we are all anxious for Matt (Daddy) to get home. I can't wait to hear stories from the trip. I will post again soon....

1 comment:

  1. Gooooooooooooooood
    Thank you
    The subject of more than wonderful

    ReplyDelete