Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Year of Jack

Well, a year ago today we welcomed baby Jack into the world. It has been an amazing year, and I couldn't imagine life with our my little "Jackpot." He is the best baby! He makes me smile and laugh every day! I thought that I would share a little year in review. Hope you enjoy!


Newborn Jack-a-roo


3 Week Old Jack-a-roni and Cheese


Jackpot in Matt's great grandmother's cradle


3 month old Jumping Jack


Count Jack-ula's First Halloween


Hungry Jack's First Thanksgiving


Jack Attack's First Christmas


Jack Double Stack at Christopher's Birthday


Jack Be Nimble in February 2009


Little Jack Horner before he got his tubes in March


Jack Sprat (aka Our Little Fireman)


Our Sweet Cracker Jack


Jumping Jack Flash on his first camping trip


Jack Hammer showing off his teeth


And our Jack Jack is 1!!!

This year has flown by, and I hope time slows down a little so we can enjoy our baby boy some more before he grows up!

1 comment: