Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trent is a Brave Boy

This weekend Trent was invited to a birthday party at Dulin Sports Academy. The party was at 11:00 on Saturday, and he had a basketball game at 9:00 that morning. After the game, we went home and then Trent and I headed to the party. It was pretty cool!

When we got there the kids could watch the room where the party would take place through a big window. They were mesmerized.


Here are a bunch of Trent's classmates from PreK with him waiting to play.

The guys that worked there were great. They seemed like they really liked their jobs, so they made it very fun for the kids.

First, kids were put in harnesses. Trent didn't get one at first so he waited to jump in the foam pit.

He didn't know what to think at first, but he got a hang of it after a couple of times.

Here he is in the foam pit.


After a couple of jumps, he had no fear!


Then he got a harness, so he waiting to get on the trampoline. He talked to his friend Stephen about how "AWESOME" everything was.

Then he got hooked into the trampoline and had a ball jumping!


After everyone had a chance to jump on the trampoline, they started the zipline. A lot of the kids were too scared to do it, but Trent decided he wanted to try it out. I was so proud of him. He is usually a scaredy cat.


Here they are hooking him into the safety harness.


Here is Trent flying like superman on the zipline. He went REALLY fast. So fast that I couldn't get any good pictures. He actually flew over me both times he did the zip line.

It must have been a lot of fun because when we got home, Trent asked his Dad, "Can we have my May 2nd party at that place?" It looks like our plans might be made already. :)

3 comments:

  1. I know Trent's brother, Jack. I went to the YMCA camp in 2017. Jack was my friend in camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Trent's brother, Jack. I went to the YMCA camp in 2017. Jack was my friend in camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same
    from, Lucia again

    ReplyDelete