Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

I had a pretty busy Spring Break this year. I have posted about the SEC Tourney, Trent's first dentist appointment, and going fishing. But there was more!
We also went to the circus with Nanny and Papaw. The kids really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures that I took.

When we first got seated, Jack was very interested in watching everything.


Both boys really liked the tigers and elephants.


I bought the boys some cotton candy, and they both were wearing it on their faces.


Jack started to get tired after the first hour or so.


Finally, at one point I looked over and he was sound asleep on his Papaw.


I bought both of the boys light sabres, and Jack LOVED his. Here he is getting his Daddy with it. If you can't tell, he is sitting on the mantel. :)

The weather was pretty at the beginning of the week, so we took the boys to the park in Arlington to play. I got some cute pictures of both of them there.


Jack enjoyed riding the horse in the little kid section of the park.


Trent and Jack liked sliding.


Trent has gotten very strong because he can hang on the rings for a long time.


Here is another view of the rings. Matt tried to teach him how to go across them, but he is still not ready for that.


Trent loved how high Daddy would swing him.


Here is a cute picture of them in one of the tube tunnels. My sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment