Friday, May 21, 2010

Pre K Graduation

Trent graduated from Pre K today. I like to say that I am not emotional, especially in public, but I would be lying today. I sobbed during Trent's graduation program. He is growing up too fast! Plus, they showed a picture video, and the music is what triggered my tears.

Both sets of grandparents came up for the day. It was my last day of school, so I had to leave school to get to the program. It started at noon, and it was super cute. All of the little ones paraded down the center aisle in their precious caps and gowns.


Trent seemed a little nervous before he walked down the aisle.

They said the Pledge of Allegiance. They said their letters and sounds. All in all, they just showed how much they learned this year. Then the kids left, and that's when they showed the video. (That's when the waterworks started.)

Then the kids returned as frogs. They hopped in, and as Trent says, "I was the BEST ribbiter, right Mommy?" He was.


Trent was the BEST ribbiter!

They did a couple of really cute dances, and then we went to the classroom to pick up diplomas and scrapbooks.

As a treat, we took Trent to Cracker Barrel for an ice cream sundae. He LOVED it!


Needless to say, he tummy was hurting before all was said and done. :)

Now the countdown has begun for kindergarten. Wow! Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment