Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt's 33rd birthday, so I wanted to wish him a happy birthday. He got his present this morning. I bought him a Mississippi State Tervis Tumbler, a rib rack (for cooking multiple racks of ribs on the grill), a pan for the grill, a hanger stacker, and a cutting board. Trent gave him a wrestling figure and some Hershey's eggs.

I just made him his cake. It is called an Eclair cake (recipe at bottom). It should be yummy. His mom is making him an Italian Cream Cake for Saturday when we are celebrating.

In other news...
I am now OFF of Prednisone. My CRP is down from 18 to 7, and Dr. Atiq said that all looks good. I go back to see her in 10 weeks which is a long time considering I have been going every 4 to 6 weeks.

We have a new oven - sitting in the middle of our dining room... Greenway came yesterday to install the new oven. BUT, they told me they couldn't cut the cabinets to install the new oven. So now we are starting over again. We are NEVER going to have a double oven. That is truly my prediction.

Jack is now repeating, "Da da da da da da." It is super cute, and he has been really happy. Yesterday, his teachers told me that he will be moving up to the creepers room soon. That makes me really sad because I LOVE his teachers. This always happens. When I like the teachers in a classroom, my kids move out of their room super fast!

Eclair Cake
1 box of graham crackers
2 boxes of vanilla pudding
3 cups of milk
1 cup of powdered sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip
1 container of Chocolate Frosting

Mix vaniila pudding, milk, and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with graham crackers. Then pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture on the crackers. Lay another layer of graham crackers. Pour the rest of the pudding mixture over that. Then put another layer of graham crackers. Frost the top with the chocolate frosting. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment