Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a Rant!

We had a pretty lazy day today. We watched the MSU/Tennessee game, and we went to Target to pick up a few things. When we were loading up into the Yukon, Matt asked me to get him a bottle of water. Trent then informed us that he was thirsty. Matt said he could have a sip of his water, so I put a straw in the bottle for him. He took a sip, and then I gave the water back to Matt. Then Matt proceeded to drink the entire 20 oz. bottle is one large gulp.

Then began the rant. Trent said all of the following:
"Daddy, you drank all the water. I wanted some more water. I am going to tell Stephen and Vincent that you drank all of my water tomorrow. I am going to share my water with Mommy tomorrow - NOT YOU! Why did you drink all of that water so fast? I wanted more water, Daddy! I am not going to share with you again...."

And so on, and so on, and so on all the way to Target (a good 10 minute drive). We found this hilarious at the time.

We also let Jack have some time in the doorway jumper, and he loves it!




He also gave Trent his first kiss today. We have been trying to get him to kiss like Trent did, and today was his first attempt and it was kissing Trent, of course.

He loves his big brother.

1 comment:

  1. Gatey, how could you drink all that water so fast son? Crazeee Joker

    That's hilarious. I bet you guys were cracking up!

    ReplyDelete