Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nanny and Papaw's House

Well, it has been a busy time around the Gatewood house lately. However, a little over a month ago, I told my parents that we would make the trek to their house over my Fall Break if they would be home.

I guess that they REALLY wanted us to come down because they made the trip from Alton, New Hampshire back to Centreville, Mississippi in 2 days. Wow! (That also made it hard for us to complain about the little 6 hour trip it took for us to go see them.)

Anyway, Trent LOVES his Nanny and Papaw's house. He is constantly talking about their toys. He informed me on Thursday that when we got to Nanny and Papaw's house, he was going to get the toys out from under the crib in the back room. He has an AWESOME memory!

We had a great time at my parents' house. We watched football, napped, and played some Canasta. My parents whipped us at cards, so we are already planning our revenge over Thanksgiving or Christmas. :)

Here are some pictures from our weekend...

Jack loved to bring me Sprites from the kitchen. I had quite a collection before it was all said and done.


Nanny and Papaw have an antique highchair, and we didn't put a belt around Jack to keep him buckled in.


Nanny's table became a fort...

Jack loves to do whatever Trent does. Monkey see, monkey do!


Jack liked to sit in my little rocking chair. So sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Joan, they are so getting so big! Glad ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of Jack in the high chair reminds me of one of Trent in that same chair... slipping the same way! Also... I LOVE the one where they are playing under the table. That's going to be my new screensaver.

    ReplyDelete