Saturday, October 24, 2009

Zoo Boo



We planned to go to Zoo Boo on Friday the 23rd because it was the only day we could. Little did we know it would be such a bad choice, but it turned out much better than expected.

I had a rough week with open house at school and getting ready for it. My parents came up on Friday to enjoy our Halloween festivities. We planned to go to Macaroni Grill because I won a Silent Auction basket at Open House with a $50 gift certificate there. We started packing the car at about 4:55 and realized that we couldn't find either of the boys' masks. We tore the house upside down, and thirty minutes later we had Trent's mask. We never found Jack's.

So we got a late start, but we were on the way. Dinner was yummy, and the kids were really good at supper. Jack really enjoyed people watching in the restaurant.

Then we headed to Zoo Boo. We got parked and inside the zoo with little trouble, and the kids had a ball. We went inside to see some animals, and we saw this huge snake!


Jack stayed in the stroller most of the time, but he had a blast running around when we let him.

Jack loved playing with the candy and treats he got.

We played chase with our little Darth Vader all over the zoo :)

Trent and I rode one of the rides and had a ball.


We saw Fred, Keeley, and Christopher while we were there too.

We asked Trent if he was ready to go,and he said, "I am tired. Not sleepy tired, but my legs and feet are tired." We thought that was cute, and we headed to the exit. Once at the car, Trent wanted to take his costume off, and while I helped him I noticed he was doing the pee pee dance. We were parked in the field by the zoo, so I told him to just pee out of the door. I stood on the opposite side of the open door, and Trent let it loose. Little did I know he had to go so bad, and I ended up with soaked blue jeans. Great end to a CRAZY week, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment