Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Those aren't socks....

Well, it is now Wednesday of my first week back at work. School hasn't been bad, but I have to admit that I am tired today. Our friend Sarah made a casserole for us last night, and it was REALLY nice to sit and put my feet up after work last night. However, I am back to the grind tonight.
I told Trent we were having pork chops, and he asked, "Chicken pork chops?" It is funny to me that kids think that chicken is good and if anything else is good - then it must be chicken too. Makes perfect sense right?
Then he told me that he wanted chicken pork chops and chicken casserole with potato chips. That is what the casserole last night was. It had Doritos on it. He is so funny.
Last night while I was standing in the kitchen in my socked feet, Trent asked me, "What are those?" as he pointed at my feet. I said, "Socks." He then informed me, "Those aren't socks! Those are for princesses!" I guess that princesses wear thin trouser socks! (Mine were brown, by the way.) Anyway, kids say the funniest things, don't they?

1 comment:

  1. Or... he thinks his mom is a princess! That's not a bad thing for him to think!

    ReplyDelete