Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crazy Memphis Weather

Ok. I mentioned in a previous post about how it is impossible to dress my children appropriately because of our crazy Memphis weather. Well, now I have proof.

Thursday, it was very warm. It was 72 degrees for a high. I dressed Jack in shorts with a light jacket because the weather was so mild. When we got home that afternoon, I took both boys out to swing because the weather was so nice.

Here's a picture of Jack swinging. He really didn't know what to think about it.

Matt and I had plans for tonight. We hired Tina to keep Jack so that I could go to dinner with some girlfriends, and Matt was planning to take Trent to a wrestling event here in Memphis. Well, about 2:00 the sky opened up and the snow started. It has been snowing hard all afternoon. We both had to cancel our plans for tonight for fear of driving conditions. It stinks, but here is my proof of our crazy weather. Check out this snow!

So there is my proof of our crazy weather. 72 degrees and warm to 32 degrees and snowing in a 48 hour time span. Ridiculous!

Jack has been pretty good this week. He seems to be getting a little congestion, but the humidifier and nasal suction seem to be working. He is back to being his happy self. He thinks that his exersaucers are jumparoos. He is constantly jumping and shaking them everywhere. Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. ... and everyone will get sick from this crazy weather too, ugh!!

    ReplyDelete