Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Trent

Well, we have been working really hard with Trent to get him to stop whining, and start being a big boy. He has had two great mornings (knock on wood) this week with no whining. He has also taken a bath each night without a fight. These are big steps in the right direction in our eyes. I just hope I don't jinx it with this blog.

When I picked Trent up from school today, his teacher pointed out his work on the wall. Check out his pot of gold!

Isn't that so sweet? His daddy hasn't even been talking about getting a new truck. I had to take a picture with my phone and send it to Matt. We really have two SWEET boys. They just aren't always sweet at the same time! :)

My only concern with Trent right now is that he LOVES orange, and being from Tennessee that causes us great pain. We want to hear that MAROON is his favorite color! Heck, I would take blue! Just not ORANGE!

This shows you how much he loves orange too.

I hope to get Matt to hook up the scanner so that I can scan the infamous Potato Head color sheet. Trent needs it saved for when we embarrass him and tell the story of him sticking a green crayon up his nose. So on that note, to be continued....

Well, I now have to add one more picture. After I posted this blog, I went to the livng room to see Jack asleep on his blanket. You can also see where Trent tried to cover him up so he wouldn't be cold. What a good big brother!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully - Trent didn't just "knock him out"!!! Oh wait - that's what Matt and Scott would have done!

    ReplyDelete