Monday, February 16, 2009

Jack has his 1st tooth!


Can you see it? It has barely broken through his gums.

Well, since my post on Saturday there have been a lot of goings-on around our house. On Saturday, Jack got sick with a stomach bug. He got sick on me and once more before the babysitter came over. We really thought he was just nauseated from his antibiotic. Matt and I went to Floyd and Mel's, and we had a three course fondue dinner. It was so yummy and lots of fun. Then we went to Comedy, TN. It was really funny.

Then on Sunday, I woke up to the stomach bug. Lucky me! I spent the entire day in our bedroom or bathroom. Matt tried his best to keep the kids away from me so as to not get them sick too. After spending about 36 hours in the bed or bathroom I started to feel better today. So far, no other flies have dropped. We'll see if I was able to contain the sickness.

Then today, Jack threw up his morning bottle, so we kept him at home again. Trent went to school. It is amazing to me that Jack can be such a sweet, happy baby when he is sick. Right now, he is a Daddy's boy. I think it's because Matt has been taking care of him so much while I was sick. Anyway, I hope that my next post won't include any new illnesses.

How cute is this picture of Matt and Jack?

1 comment:

  1. I hope Jack gets to feeling better! And how cute is it that he and Caroline cut there first teeth the same week?!?!?!? Both of Caroline's bottom teeth cut through on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete