Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ages 5+

We had a really busy day today. We got up pretty early for a Saturday. After getting everyone clean, dressed, and ready, we headed to run some errands. I got some new tennis shoes at Fleet Feet. I felt it necessary to get shoes made for my feet since I have RA now. I hope they make my feet feel better. We also went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond. We got a new shower head and some Christmas shopping done there. We also went to Lowe's and Sam's to get a few things. All of this with the two boys in tow. Trent was good, so we got him a Happy Meal on the way home. He took a great nap, and after getting up he got busy tracing things in his new book. I know that I am a proud parent, but I am impressed with his fine motor skills. He does a really good job tracing shapes. He also sticks out his tongue while he concentrates which is one of my habits. My Granny Trent did it too, so he gets in legitimately. :)
After doing that Trent headed upstairs to work on a puzzle. We bought a 100 piece puzzle (which says it is for ages 5+) for Trent to do with his cousin Madison. Well, he went up there and started working, and 30 minutes later he was done. I have to say I am very impressed with him. He LOVES puzzles, but I never thought he would be able to do this one by himself. I guess we will be buying more puzzles for Christmas now. I am so proud of him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment