Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Saturday

Well, it's been a busy day in the Gatewood house. We stayed up late last night playing Three Kings with Joey, and then we played Rock Band 2 until about 1AM. Luckily, Trent has started getting up a little later on the weekends, and then he is happy to eat breakfast and watch cartoons to let us snooze a little later. We got up at around 10, and then we go busy cleaning house for our company this week. It never fails. When we get busy doing stuff, the kids start doing cute stuff. We always play music while we clean, and Trent went upstairs to get the Rock Band guitar. We look up and he is rocking out on the ottoman. I took a couple of pics to show how cute it was. Also, Jack played in the doorway jumper for a little while and posed for the camera too. We got most of the cleaning done, so now we just need to do some shopping. We have to go get the turkeys tomorrow.


I have been hurting some today. The prednisone doesn't seem to be doing much today. She did only put me on 5mg, and I think that it just isn't enough. I think that I will go back to taking Aleve tomorrow. My hands, feet, and knees are what are bothering me today. I guess that I just need to give the treatment time to work. I really appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers coming my way. I got a book in the mail today from our friend Lisa. She has had RA for 2o years and is a great resource for me. I am so lucky to have such a great support system of friends.


Enjoy the pics...
















No comments:

Post a Comment