Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Cards Are Always Fun!

Well, yesterday I tried to take a picture for our Christmas card this year. Needless to say, trying to get a 3 year old (who knows it all), a 3 month old (who is most interested in his thumb), and a dog (who just hates being dressed up) to all look at the camera and smile simultaneously is impossible.

I did get some cute pics of each of my subjects - just not all at the same time. Here are a few of my favorite pics of the day.

If you are lucky enough to be on my Christmas card mailing list, you will see what I decided to use for the card. :)

I think that the last picture proves my point!




















2 comments:

  1. This last picture CRACKS me up every time I look at it!
    Funny thing is - I remember Matt acting JUST like Trent is acting in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how BIG Jack has gotten! Our babies are growing up tooo fast! I hope we can get together soon....love ya, Nannie

    ReplyDelete