Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jack's 4 Month Check Up

We woke up to a frigid morning here in Lakeland today. Jack and I bundled up and headed to his 10:30 appointment with Dr. Ellis. I made sure to take the forms for daycare, his shot record, and my camera. Jack now weighs 18 lbs. 13 oz. He is 25 1/2 inches long, and his head measures 17 1/8 inches. He is in the 95th percentile for weight, the 75th percentile for height, and between the 75th and 90th percentile for his head. The coincides pretty close to Trent at this age if I remember correctly.





Jack was great for Dr. Ellis and the shot nurse. She gave him 2 shots, and he only cried for maybe 5 seconds. He is such a good baby. I know that God blessed me with such a sweet, good child because I would have so many other hurdles this year.





After the appointment we went to Walgreens to pick up my medicines and some Miralax for Jack, I came home and started wrapping presents. I did alot, but I still have a LONG way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment