Saturday, December 20, 2008

Need a laugh?

Today while we were cleaning I decided to make Matt laugh. Matt's mom gave us some of Matt's clothes from when he was little, so I dressed Trent in one of the outfits. It is a size 3T and a little too small, but Trent loved it. There's not much to say.... Just look at the pictures. :)


Look at how tight the "Captain" outfit is...



Look at those butt cheeks :)



Trent wanted to hold a present in a picture



Trent had to use the potty and couldn't get the outfit off because it was so tight!



I liked this cute pyramid of my boys :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! I can't believe how cute he looks in his daddy's outfit! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The captain outfit is PRICELESS...as are the pictures of Trent in the outfit. I don't know that I have smiled that big in a while!

    ReplyDelete