Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr. Independent

There isn't a ton to report today. I have had a lot of pain in my hands today. I went to UT Medical Group to have labwork done and my TB skin test read. Then I went up to school and checked in with my interim so that I can plan for January. It is hard to believe that I will be going back to work next week. I am going to miss Jack SO MUCH!





Well, today Trent insisted that he was going to feed baby Jack his bottle when he got home from school. I decided to let him do it. I figured that he would get tired of holding Jack and/or the bottle, but he held out until the very end. However, you will notice in the last picture that he is lying down and Jack is holding his own bottle. Little stinker!





One of my favorite times of the day is after Jack's bath. He is always so sweet and smiling. I took and picture tonight to share.





I have a busy couple of days ahead. I have Bunko tomorrow night. It is our Christmas party, so I have to wrap my Dirty Santa gift and do some baking/cooking tomorrow. I also have to run some errands to get ready for our trip.

We head to Jackson, MS on Wednesday night. We are leaving Trent with his Nana and Pop there. Then we will meet my parents in McComb, and they will keep Jack and Brodie while we are gone. I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation. I am also looking forward to reading Twilight. Matt bought it for me last week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment