Friday, December 26, 2008

Trent Family Christmas

Today my brother Ken and his family came up to celebrate Christmas with us again. For those of you confused, my maiden name is Trent. We woke up today about 8 AM. I gave Jack a bottle and started cleaning up from yesterday. I stayed busy and my brother called at 10 to say they were by Wolfchase. I rushed to vacuum and finish the last minute things before they arrived. Then I got in the shower after they had arrived. I guess that I was behind from the get-go this morning.
We opened more presents and ate another big meal of leftovers. Trent had a ball with his cousins Hannah and Hollie. They played and played. Then Trent took a nap, and Ken's family headed to the mall to spend their Christmas money. Here are a few pics from today.



Hollie, Trent, and Hannah



Another Group Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment